As of June 1st, 2020, based on the guidance issued by Nebraska’s Governor Pete Ricketts and the CDC, the Omaha Maker Group studio will re-open for regular usage with the following restrictions:
- You must must wear a mask for the protection of other members at the space
- If you are alone, cover your coughs, sneezes, etc with a tissue or other full-face apparatus
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other members (family/roommates excepted)
- Please be mindful of people in different rooms in the studio – if you cannot maintain 6’ distance because the room is too crowded, please move to another room.
- Wipe down all surfaces you touch before leaving the space (and then some)
- No group activities will be encouraged at this time:
- Classes and other group gatherings should still happen virtually
- Open Studio times will resume
This officially amends our policy that was issued on March 17th, 2020.
1 thought on “COVID-19 Policy Update – June 2020”
Pingback: COVID-19 Policy Update – November 2020 – Omaha Maker Group