As of November 22nd, based on the guidance issued by the CDC and Nebraska Medicine, the Omaha Maker Group studio is open for regular usage with the following restrictions:
- If you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit the studio:
- Fever or chills
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Or new and worsening symptoms for the following:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- If you have knowingly been in contact with a person who has COVID-19 or any of the above symptoms, do not visit the studio for at least 10 days after said exposure
- You must must wear a mask* for the protection of other members at the space
- If you are alone, cover your coughs, sneezes, etc with a tissue or other full-face apparatus
- When there is more than 1 person in a room, no matter how brief, all occupants in the room must wear a mask
- Unless the only occupants in the room currently live together
- If you cannot wear a face mask for a medical reason, we ask that you wear a face shield
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other members (family/roommates excepted)
- Please be mindful of people in different rooms in the studio – if you cannot maintain 6’ distance because the room is too crowded, please move to another room.
- Wipe down all surfaces you touch as soon as you are finished in that area
- No group activities will be encouraged at this time:
- Classes and other group gatherings should still happen virtually
- Open Studio times continue
This officially amends our current policy that was issued on June 1st, 2020.
*The Omaha Mask Mandate specifically forbids masks with ventilation.